Detroit Chesed Project (DCP) provides support to members of the Detroit Jewish Community in ways that are currently not being provided by other institutions. Currently, DCP has multiple divisions whereby we assist those families that are in crisis or underprivileged.
- THE SPOT – Respite for special needs children
- TOMCHEI SHABBOS – Prepared shabbos meals for underprivileged families
- LUNCHES WITH LOVE – School lunches for children from families in crisis
- HOME GOODS – Provide varied and brand new merchandise, larger and smaller appliances
- SPECIAL PROJECTS – Assisting families with unusual crisis